Red Create have a reputation for delivering outstanding digital and print design solutions across our wide range of consumer, technology, healthcare, corporate and public sector clients. We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and passionate Junior Designer to join our busy integrated studio and contribute to that reputation.
To be successful in this role, you will have a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and efficiently. You will ideally have gained some experience working in digital and print design, a good knowledge of current trends and an understanding of UX.
Most importantly, you should be bright, fun, have lots of energy, and love all things design and digital.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creatively delivering a portfolio of design projects (digital and print-based) from concept through to design, artwork and production
• Designing assets for social media, HTML emails and other digital assets
• Creative artworking of branded content for social.
Person specification - essential
• Graduate of a relevant Graphic Design course
• Portfolio of work across traditional print and digital design
• Experience of creating animated GIFs
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great interpersonal / client facing skills.
Person specification - desirable
• Agency experience
• Experience creating branded content in a variety of formats
• Interest in the UI / UX possibilities of emerging web technologies
• Understanding of the technological requirements for digital design
• Knowledge of key stages in digital life cycle: IA, UX and UI.
To apply, please send your CV and a copy of, or link to, your portfolio.